The Arraztoa Brothers' company
The Arraztoa Brothers' company specialises in the harvesting of sheep's wool in the south-west of France: long wools, Lacaune, Merino and Pyrenees. We are wholesalers and therefore we sell in bulk quantities. We export these wools directly to the whole of Europe by lorry or container.
Some key points :
- The company was created in 1996.
- The breeders from the southwest region endeavour to supply us
with their best quality wool.
- More than 300 tons of wool are collected and exported each year.
What we do :
- We collect the wool directly from the breeders in the southwest.
- We sort the wool.
- The wool is then compacted into bundles weighing from 550 to 800 kg.
- We transport the wool throughout France and all of Europe.